TFIF. Seriously. I could not be any happier. Anyway, back to all things beauty and make-up. I am absolutely obsessed with Lorde. Like listening to Ribs on repeat for four hours straight obsessed. Like, I can’t stop listening to this remix of Tennis Court. Do yourself a favour. Listen. NOW.
Anyway, lets get back to the make-up. Today, I’ll be showing you how you can look like Lorde. I mean really, what else can a girl ask for? Jodi was the perfect model for this tutorial (because she’s stunning obvs). This is what you will need:
- Some foundation. Obvs. You need some flawless skin up in this shizz. (sorry I don’t know what’s going on with me today, I’m just so happy that it’s FRIDAY) Use whatever foundation you normally love. I used Jodi’s Bobbi Brown foundation, which has great coverage.
- Mascara. I don’t need to go into detail here. You need those long dark lashes. We used Jodi’s L’oreal False Lash Wings.
- Gel eyeliner, because Lorde is all about this shizz.
- Some brown/neutral eyeshadow, just to perfect this look. We used the NYX Love in Paris Palette.
- Some dark lipstick, TYPICAL LORDE. We used Mac Media.
- Lush Sea Spray Hair Mist, to get that Lorde hair (have you noticed that I’m pretty much in love with her yet?)
Ok, let’s get started. Lorde is all about her sexy eyeliner/cat-eye vibes. So get a great think cat-eye going, then double back on yourself to create a < and a >. Ok, that was not the best description, but take a look at the photo below and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Once you’ve got this covered, you’re pretty much there. The hard part is over. Now, while you’re waiting for the eyeliner to dry 100% let’s get the Sea Salt spray working. This spray from LUSH has a little bit of gel in it to hold your hair. Plait the hair, and spray thoroughly with the Sea Salt spray. Leave to dry while you finish your make-up.
Now back to your beautiful face. Blend in the hard eyeliner with a bit of the darker eyeshadow, but keep the line noticable. Apply the dark lippy and let’s go.
Let your hair out, run your fingers through it, fluff it up a bit, and you’re ready to go. How good does Jodi look? YOR.
VAMPIRE GODDESS. YES. Now look at this photo of Lorde, then back to Jodi, then Lorde, now back to Jodi, then Lorde, now back to Jodi. Ok, I’m done, sorry, this whole FRIDAY thing is seriously taking it’s toll.
Happy Friday ladies, go out tonight, looking like Lorde and let us know how your night goes!
Love, Lorde and vampire goddesses.