Hello darlings, listen here, it’s time to CONFESS.
We want your beauty confessions, no matter how silly, ridiculous, or misguided they are!
We want to know if you’ve ever used tippex to fix your ruined manicure, used vodka to take off nail polish, or any other beauty confessions. WE WANT TO KNOW.
It’s time to confess darlings – let’s do it together.
I can honestly confess that I’ve:
- used vodka to remove nail polish in a dire situation where there was no nail polish remove to be found
- used a black koki because I had run out of eyeliner (this was years ago ok?)
- used a piece of sandpaper to file a broken nail
- I used to go to bed with my make-up still on ALL THE TIME
- I had NO idea how to contour until Beth taught me (and I’m still a bit confused by it)
Now it’s your turn.
How to confess:
- leave your beauty confessions as a comment below
- tweet them and tag us in the tweet @smudgedbeauty with #beautyconfessions
- comment on our latest instagram
- if you’d like to remain anonymous you can email them to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of these confessions will be featured in a new post coming soon, so send in your confessions and you’ll feature on the blog!
Love, confessions and vodka