Happy Friday everyone!
Today on Smudged we have our first ever Youtube video to share with all of you :D!
We’re putting Rimmel’s new 60 Seconds Super Shine polish to the test to see whether is really does live up to it’s name…
- New 3-in-1 Nail Colour Technology delivers a base coat, rich colour and glossy top coat finish.
- The chip-resistant, anti-fade, high-shine colour lasts up to 10 days.
- The quick-drying formula dries in less than 60 seconds (one coat application).
- The precision brush glides perfectly on the nail for a flawless professional-like finish.
- One stroke, precise application
Let us know if you have tried out any polishes from this range or any other great nail product recently, we love to hear back from you :)