So, we’ve been very slack with our Instagram round-ups on the blog, and now we have so much to catch up on! If you’re already following us on Instagram you would have seen these photos, but if you’re not here’s what’s been happening. (Also, you can follow us here)
- We got our hands on this delish eau de toilette from GUESS, called Dare. Definitely the perfect spring scent!
- Dreaming of summer and keeping our skin safe from the sun with these babies from Eucerin & Avene Eau Thermale (featuring some Nifty250 prints!)
- We wrote a little post about our winter essentials, which you can find here, these included some products from Labello, Nivea, Lipidol and Bio Oil!
- Beth reviewed some phformula skin products, and shared an awesome before and after photo thanks to vitamin A – check it out here.
- A friend of mine, Lauren, had an 80s party to go to, so of course I had lots of fun doing her make-up. Crazy bright blue eyeshadow and glitter for eveeeeeer. (of course it didn’t come out property in the photo, the struggle!)
- We shared our favourite products of August (yes, that’s how delayed this Instagram round-up is) which you can find here. These favourites included LA Girl, Stila, Labello & Nivea!
- More love from Nivea, we received their Perfect & Radiant range – really loving the moisturiser so far!
- Another day, another empties post. We love sharing what we think about products, and whether we’d re-buy them or not if definitely a good indicator. Beth’s empties post was a good one – read it here.
- And last but definitely not least, some of my pink favourites; the Garnier Micellar water that I’m loving, the LA GIRL Smokey palette, my essential Sorbet BB cream and some Labello lip balm.
If you’re not already following us on Instagram go and check us out @smudgedbeauty and leave us a comment so we can follow you back – we love creepily stalking you guys! You can also check us out on Facebook or Twitter.
Love, sunlight and gin!