So I know it’s been forever since I did a favourites post, but I’ll be making it up to you over the next month I promise.
Here are my favourites things for May:
- Bella Capri Eau de Toilette – I am loving this scent at the moment, and such a handy size to just pop in my handbag in case I need to re-apply during the day. Got this as a Christmas present from a lovely friend then slightly forgot about it, now I’m obsessed and it goes everywhere with me (even to Spain!)
- Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield 36mm in Silver – This baby finishes off every outfit perfectly. I don’t think I need to say much more (but stay tuned to the blog in the next few weeks, I just might have a Daniel Wellington discount code for yoooou)
- Morgan Taylor: From Paris with Love – This is the perfect Autumn colour, I just can’t stop wearing it. Also polishes off any Autumn outfit perfectly (did you get my pun there?)
- Silver rings from Forever Love – my friend Aviv makes stunning jewellery and these are some of the rings that I wear daily. Feel lost without them!
- MAC Red in Satin A33 – another staple of mine. The first MAC lipstick I’ve ever owned and it’s such a classic red. Very helpful to brighten up these gloomy winter days. The satin finish also isn’t too drying, which I like.
Tell me, what are you loving at the moment?